Monday, December 21, 2009

Client: Dr. Jim Wand-- My Logo Design



I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Enrichment Lecturer specializing in personal empowerment to assist people achieve positive transformation. I am also a national touring Comedy Stage Hypnotist. I am seeking a logo for the words: Dr. Jim Wand

I have two types of clients that I want this logo to impress. First, I work with corporate clients that hire me to provide in-house training, lectures and workshops for personal empowerment. My second type of client are colleges that hire me to perform my Comedy Hypnosis Show. Over the past 25 years I have performed at more that 900 colleges across the country


2 comments:

Custom Logo Guru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Custom Logo Guru said...

Hello,
Its a beautiful post, which has provide so much useful information, Designing a logo is an important part of every business. From a branding and marketing standpoint, there is not anything more important than the logo design.
Thanks
dacken

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails